5

a resolution

i have never really set a list of new year resolution just cause, i know i'll never stick to it.yes, one thing that i lack is self determination.But, no more of those negativity, no more slacking of. Even though its in the middle of the year, im creating myself a mid year resolution. 
so, here it is. 


Get a degree by the end of April next year.
Make sure i get a good grade of at least B+ for every subject.Go to all classes. Oh god, im done and over with the whole skipping class thing. Last year i managed to attend 90% of classes, but this year im attending 95%.I'll also do my best at keeping notes of the subjects that im taking next year organized updated.

Earn, save money and travel 

 Save $$$ from salary(of being papa&mama cute little daughter) and allowance- make the amount a five figure (too much? I DARE myself!). Create a separate account for traveling. Visit two countries, financed by part of the savings. Particularly States (where my brother currently live now)  and Bali,Indonesia.

Be healthier Must eat healthily and loose weight
Become 53kg and maintain that for the rest of the year.Dieting alone is certainly not good enough. Being healthy is all about exercising and eating good food. Im already switching my diets to eating more veggies and fruits, but still keeping 1 or 2 days off for my old time favourite foods like ice-creams and chocolates.Must start doing yoga again!

Extra-curricular activities
I love cooking. A year back i thought im completely hopeless at this.Where than,I quit cooking (which i love most.) Little that i know that living on my own requires me to cook every now and then. Thus, now i cook soups and pasta and some malaysian cuisine. Id really like to learn more. So, i think i'll enrol myself in cooking and baking classes this year despite of my busy schedule.

Look awesome Have clear skin by December.
Must find that good skin care product to get clear skin.
Wont be too lazy to apply creames at night and in the morning anymore. Stay away from LOREAL PRODUCT AS OF NOW, IM OBVIOUSLY ALLERGIC TO IT.after a week i used the Derma-Genesis,i got really bad acne. Buy new foundation.perhaps.but i still dont know if i fit any,my face is too sensitive for products. i kinda love biotherm for now. Sell new clothes and buy new ones. Revamp the wardrobe.

Be positive and do good .Get more organized.
Be PRODUCTIVE. Be more PASSIONATE. Procrastinate less. Bother less about people's complicated private lives and give support to friends and family whenever appropriate.Care more about others.Be less awkward. Be more friendly.Make new friends. Be more honest. Learn to keep my promises. Learn to be more respectful . Give, give and give- birthday cards and gifts, treat random people, anything!


Ive learned so much from my past mistakes and intend to make amends. if ive done you wrong, im really sorry. May this will be the start of a new beginnings=p



HAPPY RAMADHAN EVERYONE!!

5 comments:

Mariam Badidu said...

berusaha! :)

fatinbrooke said...

okayyyy.thankyouuuuu mariam :)

ain said...

salam ramadhan fatin.
comel la the new layout. :e

fatinbrooke said...

salam Ramadhan ain..eh eh,ni new Blog la..kena la semuanya NEW ;P

William Chin said...

I like it!

Post a Comment

Back to Top