Bows,Headbands and Blair Waldorf.

So the bow thing?
I always love Gossip Girls and Blair Waldorf. I got a sisters whom is very gorgeous and love grooming.I don't exactly remember when my sister started to call me Blair but I got those nicknames during my first year here.As far I can Remember.Faizal also started called me Blair because He thinks my personality match and very much alike Blair just because I love Shopping and Gossips! 

I was on holiday this week and to keep myself occupied,I read CLEO mags on my bed and read and came to an article about hair and up do.and suddenly the idea about the headbands simply came out in my mind.So i browsed the internet for headbands and found this site-Blair Waldorf Headbands.I was so excited because i love Blair very much and the Headbands too.I admired this one flowery headbands the other day at the mall,and decided to buy it.It has small roses in it and i find it cute and I decided to collect more of headbands in various colours and design,from tartan to satin.I even think of producing it myself and create and online shop that sell headbands.I will.I think i may go shop for the satin and flowers to make a few design.For my own collections and maybe for my online shop.

I even browsed Headbands produced by Juicy-couture till Versace.Will ask Razin to get me one from those Brands! .Blair’s style is very classic, preppy, and polished.  Her outfit is flawless, and she never has a hair out of place. Blair’s fashion sense is definitely the quintessential upper-east-side stereotype and she is a total girly-girl at heart, and because of this, she loves to incorporate feminine touches like lace, bows, and ruffles, into her outfits. Nah,for me to be more feminine and express my girly-girl-i prefer this headbands because I love flowers and I do think will it will suit me best! 

You guys will see me at campus with up-do hair and Headbans now.Will definitely shop for more headbands!!
and u can start to call me fatin blair by now ;p.



                                       juicy couture-front and inside view


versace



aren't they adorabale and cute?

gotta find In RED too, to match the red flats and clutch :)
Had i mention I love Red very much.Yeah i did,in here.

Fatin the Blair Waldorf.
Until next time, XOXO.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ahh the headbands! ^^

Post a Comment

Back to Top