0

The Printed Word.

The exam is finally over,and I am hoping that everything will go well as planned. In the meantime,Im working for my project and hoping will get the reply for my application soon. I may say,this is my only way to keep myself occupy with good and beneficials things,having a conversation with a few friends whom had entered their clinicals somehow make me felt envy with them. They get to study with the staff,make themselves occupy with their work,meet the patient and at the same time comfort them. Reading facebook statuses about helping assist a surgery,standing 6 hours in the OR room,or the satisfy feeling of having the very first patient u handle got discharged,I can imagine that was a worth and satisfy feeling after all,but i know,in less than 2 months,ill be joining them and thats make me excited. Revising Harrison's Internal Medicine is what in my to do list for this week.




As we can see in this picture,that was me,I was out in today Newspaper for the new segment for belia in Kosmo newspaper. Sorry for a little bit of exagerrating story by the writer, but I shall thanks him a million because he wrote a good story about me.Mama,Abah and Uncle said this was a nice story.

p/s:I wanted to strive to be someone better than who I am today,not only describe in the printed word. I am not who I am today if Im not surrounded by a good friend. Please always remind me if I forgot. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top