2

Dream High!

I had started on my phase 2 research at Biology Molecular Lab. And I had keep this to myself for quite a long time,maybe since last year when I had already started being serious with this research and gene amplification. Since I had 2 months of free time regardless Im not entering coass this April,I applied to participate in International Medical Conference. I did make applications to a few countries that held the conference between May-June this year.

This is the first application,under student scientific research club,the congress will be held on 6-8th May 2011 in Instanbul University Cerrahpasa Medical Faculty.


I hope they accept my abstract since i had already made the payment of 100 euro to participate for this.

I made application for Prague 2011 in Chezh republic. This conference will be held on 21st-24th june.


and a few more applications. I hope my abstract will pass for one of the universities i applied. Than i can make mummy and daddy proud of me,and the country too. Bismillah. Thanks daddy for the credit card to make the payment.tehehe :D.

p/s: Dont tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

2 comments:

udienjai said...

All the best! *Excited!*

farhanajoni said...

menarikk! :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top