0

Life Value

Because by the end of the day, its not about who you know, how you look, what you have put on your back or what you own.

By the end of the day, its the feeling to be accepted and appreciated for who you are inside is what gives life meaning.

Sometimes, I'd talk and nobody would take me seriously.
I'd prove a point, but I'll get dismissed.
Sometimes you'd want to be heard and seen,
But not for all the wrong reasons,
But for something that you said, something remarkable that you did,
Entice me, with substance in what you say,
stimulate me intellectually, feed me with things I don't know.
And I hope I can return the favour.
I know I will try.

Its just, its been a while since I've had a conversation that made me think;
That made me felt like the other person wanted to know what's brewing under these layers of facade I have so routinely practiced... how my mind works, my personality, and what makes me tick.

...Just someone who accepts me, for everything I am, inside out.

When I wake up at 7am, after 2 hours of sleep and looked like shit,
would you still be okay with it?
If I'd dress up like a hobo, face unmade and my hair unkempt,
would you still walk next to me?
If I accidently let out hyena laughter, would you laugh with me..

or would you cringe?

Superficiality is tiresome.

"As I took my heart out in the open, I see it tremble only once before I allow it to be broken"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top