0

Total sum up.

I had received (somehow I can say ) a heartbreaking letter from a best friend. Kenapa heartbreaking?sebab dia org yg paling rapat dgn kita dan somehow kita harap dia dah cukup kenal kita untuk tau kenapa kita buat sesuatu. tapi mungkin lebih baik kita cakap sahaja kenapa kita buat mcm tu? entahlah. 




women and men langguage are different.
women langguage "I am okay"-->she is not okay and she need u to somehow just understand her langguage and care and ask back,hey,are u okay?
man langguage ''I am okay"-->Leave me alone,I'll talk to u later.


I cried reading it. If u read this,I will reply but not anytime soon. And if u think why I had time to write my blog and why not reply your letter,because I dont have energy to do so.I need time to reply since Our friendship had involve too much thicks and thins I just couldnt bear to lost you or even the memories of the friendship. Or maybe 

my expectation is too high, I easily hurt myself.




 For tomorrow I still have a packed schedule and still hoping that I can get the car back by tomorrow n not causing me any trouble anymore (the break lamp wasnt working and theres a short circuit somewhere in the machine) and I dont want to be dependant on anyone for transportation. 
Got a schedulded Medical check up with my Internist and heart consultant.
I am somehow looking forward for the painful medical procedural,so I had a concrete reason to cry.
or maybe I can continue crying about tonight.crying the heart loud for tomorrow sampai nurse terkejut.
Eh budak ni terover cry ke,br amik darah 5cc. Eh darah pekat la,bruises tangan saya.


This may seem short and not like expectation but,somehow I want u to know I will reply it longer than "salam, & takde"


Faizal:mungkin betul kata ko,aku kena reply msg lbh pnjg dr 1 line.tapi kalau tengah tido mcm mane?Kena cuba balas msg lbh pnjg supaya takde misscommunication kat situ.ok.


Take Care. Salam.


"Same feelings we feel, same things we do, same stories we share: make good friendship we've been through."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top