0

let's sing 2,3 and 4.

The smell of black coffee had already filled my room as early as 4am in the morning.
Thesis done,publication paper is done.
One by one down,but now,its a matter of time running very fast when i had a lot in mind.
But what make my day the most is: papa n mama coming again.(lets count backward now)
Im glad to have such a wonderful,caring and supportive family(where I am somehow didnt get it from most of people here-some being too selfish with themselves and some being so ignorance.)
and the mood booster of all was:Im gonna wear my new shirt today which i went hunting during CNY holiday!
Im best at my retail theraphy.(if u read my twitter ;p)

To those celebrating CNY. Happy Prosperous year. Its the year of a rabbit,its time for 'playboy' to shine :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top