3

double joy!

''sometimes what a person need not a brilliant mind to speaks but a patient heart that listens''

So,i just got back from shopping with pa & ma.
Nothing much to do on sunday evening on lazy holiday and all my heart and mind flew away back to place i ve been living and studying since2007.
I admit my half life is there and Im looking forward to come back to Jogja.

Papa request for me to celebrate Aidil Adha here in Malaysia.I just cant bear to say NO
but my mind and heart is away-in Jogja.
Happy news,will fly back in a week time.
arghh tak sabar dan tak pernah rasa excited mcm ni kalau nk balik Jogja.
With Pray n Love I hope everything gonna be alright after this.
Amin>

3 comments:

farhanajoni said...

yes!sangat betol!tak pernah rasa cam tak kesah la sambut raya kat sini ke tak,asalkan nak cepat2 balik jogja huhu..

Anonymous said...

saya pun tak sabar-sabar nak balik jogja :)

fatinbrooke said...

william :)..yeah i miss jogja very much

Post a Comment

Back to Top